How to delete Spotify account?
How to delete spotify account?: How to remove Personal data and playlists? and how to Cancel Spotify Subscription?
Spotify the well-known name in the music streaming industry with It’s 71 million subscribers who pay subscriptions regularly and 159 million using it free and running adds support service but still, the company wasn’t able to make a profit from this service.
Spotify facing increasing competition from Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, Tidal, and more who charged similarly, and It’s affected most of the users to switch to other companies.
To attract more users to service they upgraded their paid plan and come with new free tier in April before this Spotify offering two-tier ad-free for 9.99$/Month. In This former plan, you can able to download without any restrictions. But in new one you can listen to any song from 15 Discovery playlists, on-demand.
But all this not enough to attract you and searching for the how to delete Spotify Account than read further.
In order to delete Spotify account check the website of Spotify because you can’t able to delete it through Mobile and Desktop Apps.
Deleting spotify Account results the loss of your followers and playlist you saved but you have the option to create new account with your current same email ID and contact information.
Before deleting spotify Account, you must be aware of its drawbacks and you can leave your subscription without deleting your Spotify Account.
Once you delete the account, you will not able to use your deleted account username but you can able to create new spotify account with same email address and also you will not able to access your spotify playlist and followers and lose all your saved music that you have saved to the spotify library.
IF you signed up with a student discount to spotify premium, you need to wait whole year until you apply for discount again.
So, still you want to close your spotify account read below instructions:
How to delete Spotify account
To explain How to delete spotify account go to Spotify’s “Contact Customer Support” page and assured one thing that you signed in the account that you want to delete.
1. Click Spotify “Account.”
2. Click “I want to close my account.”
3. Verify that you actually want to permanently close your spotify account, or just cancel your paid spotify subscription. Click the black “Close Account” option on the left side to move further.
4. Now opens the page that says “We’re sad you want to leave us” and will start the five-step process to close your spotify account. Click the blue “Continue” Tab to move next after each step.
5. Verify the information that you’re signed into the right account. Click the blue “Continue” Tab.
6. Spotify will warns you that you’ll lose your spotify followers and playlists. Check the box confirming you understand the consequences, and click on the “Continue” Tab.
7. Click “Continue” again on the next page. You’ll receive an email — will sent to the account you signed up with — to confirm you still want to close your spotify account.
8. Open the link you received in email and click the final “Close My Account” option. You must be clicked this within 24 hours of receiving the email.
Conclusion: We tried to explain about spotify company and How to delete Spotify account? and How to cancel the Spotify subscription? in the above article, we hope you will get all the needed information and please be free to write about any questions and suggestions in order to help you and making our website even more better.